Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Long tym, folkz... :P


Hey folkz ! :D Itz been a REAAALLLY LAWWWWNG tym since I'd last posted any crap on muh blog :D Been rathuh buzy ya know, teh 10th standard aftuh awll ! ;) 

Uhmm, wrote thiz poem a few dayz back actually, one o' teh few genuine poemz o' myn ;) And yeah, since I wrote thiz on teh day befo' muh Bio exam at taht Gawd-awf'l place cawlled "The Summit" *groanz* , I'd lyk ta dedicate it ta awll teh noble folkz who've evvuh tried (unsuccessfully tho') ta teach me Biology :D :D *grinz* Hatz off ta ye guruz ! Fer even tryin' ta hammuh thoze absolutely mind-blowin' biological conceptz *sniggerz* inta muh phat head :D Yo, mate ! \m/

There ye go now.


The Broken Heart

A crash pierced through the silence of Night,
I stopped outside the cozy comfort of Denial,
As I walked on, I found several shards of a Broken Heart
Shattered, bleeding pieces, lying beside a Broken Vial...

Wondering what to do, I picked them up.
I tried to find the other pieces too.
Trying to fit them together was like a puzzle,
Though the pieces of the heart seemed to be veiled behind something,
                                                                    so that I couldn't see through...

As I pieced the shards together, one by one,
I thought someone tapped on my shoulder,
"It must be the owner of this priceless possession", I thought.
I turned to look, and lo ! I found a Mirror.

The pieces in my hand, still dripping blood,
I looked into the Mirror astonished.
It was the owner indeed, and soon enough,
My doubts about her identity vanished.

Standing alone, in the dark tunnel of Abandon,
My body convulsed in the unknown fear.
I placed all the pieces together, stroking them gently,
Though I could not mend that big, Brutal Tear.

As I stood over the broken pieces, 
Which I'd arranged- just somehow,
I couldn't help but stare at the rippling image,
That had started forming on the Heart, just now.

I stood benumbed, as the pieces joined together,
The blood drying up slow,
A familiar image seemed to be reflected on it,
I looked on, and realised- "Oh no..."

It was Him, yes, that same person.
That Broken Vial, do you remember ?
That same vial had contained the poison,
Which ripped at and tore my Heart forever.

I proceeded to pick up the bleeding thing,
But something stopped me, some strange design.
That face of His I could never wipe from the Heart, 
The Heart had never been mine.

For I had given it to him, a long time back.
With no promise of return, ever.
I yearned for my heart, more so for Him,
But soon, all ties with my heart did I sever.

Now I see it, beating faintly, poisoned by the Vial of Betrayal,
Smiling sadly, I turned away,
Pain washing over me so raw, leaving me sore.
One last look at His face, I vowed never to return.
No... no more.~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

And as I clearly mentioned earlier..A brilliant poetic touch to the deep feelings of a girl who's seen too much and too far for her age..Bravo Sue.. :)

mεphîsτσphεlεs said...

Brought a tear in mah eye...izzit true??? :P ....poor gurl... no probz..aamar bari teh glue achheh...tokeh diyeh debo...cuz I need dat ta keep da broken pieces of mah heart togetha ..lolz... I swear by God.. it wuz touchin... keep it up...

Preeti said...

Lynn this is the most beautiful poem I've ever read! Really. It made my eyes water. Really brilliant.

P.S: I went to summit too and it was fun cuz we didn't know anything and during the history exam people made peper aeroplanes out of the question paper and threw them at the invigilator(who was this woman who tried to flirt with all the guys. yuck. :P)

Aankhi-ii said...

A genuine comment that is definitely NOT far-fetched would be - "it's mesmerizing"...

I love the imagery...the part where you see the mirror...and, especially, the END. It's beautiful - the entire concept.....wow. Seriously.

Unknown said...

its freakin awesome..............i min sersly...............wow man!!!!!!!! u rok at dis!!!!!!!! go girl!!!!!!! :)

shrey said...

It was totaly awesome.. mind blowing wooow. shit girl yu writre so well and yu tell me now.. omg yu rock..

Hope that guy gets kicked lol i kno itws not true...