Monday, November 19, 2007

Gawwsshhh...how're you gonna sit thru thiz ?! :O


Ohhh... :( Am seeemply sick n tired of these crap taht I awwayz end up wif whenever I sit down to write... its a random piece of crap... :(( Yet again !!! *wailz* Ok, people...brace youselvez fer yet another dreary, draggin' creative bullshit called a "poem"... :(( *sighz*

So here it goes... :(

RAINDROPS

Can you feel the rain ?
'Tis pourin' all over
Drenchin' me in its cleansin' spree...
Come, yeah- step out !
Into the wo-rld... of pure, fresh raindrops...
Yeah, each one'z tellin' you-
What it is to be free.

Seems 'm in a trance,
Feelin' other-worldly... yeah,
The rain's wettin' me all over again.
Can't you feel it's cool ? Oh
Then you ain' human, girl !
Cuz each raindrop's still whisperin'
What it is to be free.

The drops jus' pour down
Blurrin' m' vision, oh,
Can't see a thing but this is how I wanna be...
Forget the worries, yeah,
Rinse your heart, girl,
Cleanse your sinnin' soul and hear the drops murmur-
What it is to be free...yeah...

Cuz we're all chained, bro'
Strained by cruel bonds
Unrelenting love won't let go so easily...
But break free o' the chains, girl
And run out- outside, yeah,
Cuz I can hear the raindrops
Pleadin' you to be free... oh yeah.

The drops hum in mirth, ah,
They sing in unison, yeah...
The million thumps settin' up the beat.
Hey- listen to your heart, girl,
Don't let 'em stop you...no !
Cuz am sure you'll hear the raindrops singin'-
Askin' you to be... FREE.~

1 comment:

Preeti said...

Beautifoool! :)
I think I'll write a poem myself.