Sunday, November 18, 2007

One Last Whisper

You've left me nowhere...
Abandoned me nowhere...
Its killing me...
Cuz I can't stay away from you...
You're slipping away...
My heart cries out...
But I know its no use...
Just that...I can't stay away from you...
You've killed me...
Pierced my heart with your betrayal...
Yet I know...my love for you was true...
Just can't forget you.
You've hurt me through and through...
Though I pretend I've never known you...
Though I say I've forgotten you...
But I know I'm dying inside...
Even when I tell you that I don't care for you...
Yeah...its time for goodbye...
Yeah...its time for the final parting...
Now I set you free...and myself too.
But I know I'll die.
Just a last whisper:
"I've always loved you true"
Boy...just can't stay away from you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is one of my very gud frnds ...she is a proud goth ...i had never really known about this quality of hers ..but now she is really a genius ..she has a poetic afflatus of her own..lost in her own world this girl can reach the skies and even beyond that perhaps!!!a gr8 taste of gothic literature accompanied by a clarity of mind and thoughts thus producing amazing results .....my best wishes r with u ..keep up ur gud work ..and may all the success kiss ur feet...
With lots of love,
Kaustav....