Tuesday, November 20, 2007

MUUUH FIIIRST POOOEEEM !! :D

Muh fiiirzt evvuh poem... :d Not taht am fond o' it or anyfin'...bu'ut..ya noe...hehe...
It suckz, but ..*ahem* thiz iz teh 1st tym am askin' ya awll tah read a poem 'f myn...Go on !


CRYING FOR YOU


I see you,
In the dancing moonbeams,
I see you,
In the twinkling starry night,
I see you,
Out of reality's realms,
In the eyes of lovers... shining bright.

Not a single day passed
When my heart didn't yearn for you
Neither did a single night last,
When I didn't cry myself blue...
You see, dear- because I still love you.

In life's journey, people come and go,
Their footprints fade out with time,
Very few care... very few try to come and comfort
You... when you are low,
You did, you cared, you set my heart aflutter.
Swaying like a wind-chime...
You amde all the difference in the world !
I still remember... how my desires unfurled,
And how you cared for me... you said... as we walked with the gentle breeze,
And now... just the memories...

You broke my heart... you forced us 'part,
Why, oh why, didn't you even think ?
I cried my heart, it almost tore apart,
As you snapped our unspoken link...

But I still love you...
Tho' you're no more around...
No more d'you hug me when am blue,
And my cries till resound.

I still see you,
For my love is true.
And just wanted to say-
I still love you...~

5 comments:

Neo said...

dass srsly wun f ze best poemz me earz eva heard n me eyes eva saw...rok in rio
Rest in Peace
neo

Preeti said...

That is the most beautiful poem I have ever come across.
*lost for wordz*

Tamaghna said...

damn gud ... i sae...
i nevr thot i'd lyk nethyng lyk dis.... but sumhow i do...
dat tex a lawt ... i'll sae...
Njoi...

m@dhur@ said...

gr8 poem!

Nih@rik@ Droli@ said...

fantastic work...came across your blog jus like that...wonderful use of words...amazing expression!