Sunday, November 18, 2007

My ULTIMATE REVENGE ! :D

Uhmm... Actually I had no intention whatsoever of publishin' this piece of bullshit ! :P But I am doin' so...due to the pesterin' insistence of my best buddy... And *ahem* a note to the people who are reading this- my poetic skills are at their worst in this piece of crap...so, uhmm, do forgive me if I disgust you ! :D Thanks.


HER ANGEL



Its been a long story,
A story of heartbreaks...
It had all begun last July
When the world had reduced her dreams to mere flakes...

Fragments of the heart,
Which once pulsated with life and love
Now was pierced,
Far moved from our usual hub-bub...

Yes, she smiled, but not from within...
'Twas but a stretch of her taut lip,
For in her eyes there lurked a shadow
The pool of tears which she sometimes let slip...

'Twas then she found her Angel.
The sweet soul who reached out to her,
She felt lighter...and HAPPY...at last-
But her tragedy was far from over.

For one fine day this 'sweet soul' too
Abandoned her out there...
She moaned and cried, but hardly realised-
It had all been HER fault; she deserved this to bear.

But she sould not, for she was weak-
Too scared to be truthful.
So she blamed the world;
And screamed out loud-"Even YOU betrayed me ?! You FOOL !"

But the Angel just smiled and shook her head.
Not trying to soothe her rage,
She said, "It's time you faced the truth, girl-
It's time you turned over a new page."

But she never heard her speak- for she was already
Falling through the abyss of night...
She screamed and yelled, but none came to help-
'Cause you see... she'd, at last, lost the fight.~

1 comment:

Aankhi-ii said...

I do not know what inspired to right this poem, but..I like the rhyming :P Lol, that's not it, is it...

Each time someone says 'Angel', I think of mine, and while reading things, I always but myself in the position of the "she" in the picture..and it felt a lot like me - just, even now..I think I have not lost..and I am not weak without people's help... And, perhaps it is because..I have become a whole lot more insensitive, but - this piece of poetry has truly touched my heart..even tho' I am glad that I am not the one it talks of..just because I love my Angel beyond my own happiness, and she still hugs me with the warmth that she used to lack...